Today (Monday 4 May) is the next biggie. I have a Chest/Abdomen/Pelvis CT Scan the results of which will help determine the direction and extent of further treatments. It will indicate how the present metastases are responding to the course of chemotherapy I am presently on and if there has been a spread. The report will help us decide on what other treatments might be possible.
Incidentally, I am recovering very fast from the sore throat and chesty cold I contracted last Thursday. I think that indicates my body still has the capacity to bounce back from infections, even though this has occured during the most vulnerable time following chemo.